Saturday, I went to Market in the Meadow at Forest Meadow Junior High, in Richardson. They had a great craft fair with over 180 vendors. We had so much fun shopping. The four ladies below were on the same team with me when Roach Middle School opened. Sadly, we are not all on the same team anymore, and Michelle has moved up to high school. I love that we all keep in touch!
The Original Xtreme Team
OK...do you notice anything funny about this picture?
Let me help you out. This is picture is of one of my favorite pairs of shoes. If you know me very well, you know I love my shoes. I am one of those crazy people that keeps all of the shoes in their boxes. Anyways, back to my reason for posting about the shoes. Today when I was reading to my students, I stepped back and heard a loud crack. When I looked down at the ground to see what I stepped on, my shoe was still on my foot but the heel was on the ground. My students all gasped and I stood there shocked. Thank goodness I had tennis shoes in my bag or I would have been walking around barefoot. Although, I did look rather silly in my tennis shoes.
One more thing...I went to the NKOTB concert last night. When I get all of the pictures, I will post for everyone to see. We had a blast!!!







3 comments:
too funny! we all know you don't use the heel anyways... who needs it! you can wear them tomorrow! that would be so funny! i would laugh so hard if you called and told me you did that! i know how much you love them!
I am so jealous!!! I wanted to go see the New Kids badly. But I am leaving for Vegas tomorrow and wanted to spend all my time with the babies. How was it? Be honest. I have to admit I have bought their latest CD. There are some good running songs. Get the concert pics up ASAP!
Awwww, I'm sad that your favorite shoes bit the dust! Hope you made it through the day without falling asleep.
Post a Comment