Here are a few pictures from New Kids On The Block. I took them from Jessica's and Melissa's blogs. We had dinner at the Grand Lux before the concert. We had so much fun singing the old songs. I still have them stuck in my head.

Melissa, Jessica, Me, Loree, Elise and Beth
We had a great waiter and I loved my huge salad.
Melissa, Beth, Loree, Jessica, Me and Elise
We got to the concert early so that we would not miss anything.

Here is a picture of the concert. You can't really see anything, but I promise it was a blast. The opening act was a little
crazy, but entertaining to say the least. I was very impressed with the New Kids. I am so glad that I had the chance to see them in concert since I never got to go when I was little. My mom still does not understand why we all love them.
1 comments:
I love that you went to go see New Kids!!! I miss you too! I can do Wednesday night of next week, or after Thanksgiving...I'll be out of town after next week, and then in Houston Thanksgiving week. Let me know what works for you- you know I can always shop! Love you :)
Post a Comment