Monday, September 29, 2008

Taco Shop and Sillly Boys

I went to Corsicana this weekend for Lauren's baby shower. I got to spend some great quality time with my mom, shop for fun dresses, buy a Christmas present for my brother, get a fun Halloween lamp and of course eat TACO SHOP. If you are ever driving through Corsicana, you have to stop at TACO SHOP. I know it is scary looking on the outside and inside but it is so good and cheap. Plus, if you like Dr. Pepper, they have the best. Thanks for everything mom!!

Here is a random picture of Jason and David. David went to college with Jason and was the best man in our wedding. Julie, David, Jason and I were at Wal-mart on Saturday night. For whatever reason, the guys decided to try on these lovely denim vest. They were being goofy so I had to take a picture. The funniest part is I think my sweet, country Dad has this vest...haha!!









1 comments:

The Aune Family said...

What a STUD the guy in orange is!