I AM BACK!!! SORRY THAT I FEEL OFF OF THE BLOGGING WORLD. I AM SURE THAT I LOST THE SMALL NUMBER OF BLOG FOLLOWERS THAT I HAD. OUR COMPUTER CRASHED FIVE WEEKS AGO AND WE HAD TO GET A NEW ONE. I AM BLOGGING FROM THE BRAND NEW LAPTOP...YIPPEE!!! WE ARE SO EXCITED ABOUT THE NEW COMPUTER. WE ARE GOING TO SEND OUR OLD COMPUTERS TO MY DAD TO GET THEM FIXED UP. MY NEW PROBLEM IS I LOST THE CHARGER FOR THE CAMERA SO I CAN NOT ACCESS ANY OF MY PICTURES. I AM HOPING TO HAVE THIS PROBLEM FIXED BY THE WEEKEND. I HAVE SEVERAL PICTURES THAT I WANT TO SHARE.
15 years ago







4 comments:
ha - I felt guilty about my comment about Brandon and the bottom. I needed a fresh start! YAY for your new laptop! See you guys this weekend?
Yeah!
I am glad you guys received the new laptop. Cannot wait to see new pictures.
Julie
Missed you. Is there anything more frustrating than a crashed computer??? I think not.
Ok, ok. I was wrong. You actually did post a new blog entry. Welcome back! You were missed!
Post a Comment