Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Texas Fight!!

I know I graduated from Texas A&M so this post might shock you. If you know me well, you know that I am not the best Aggie. My family is extremely spread out with our college degrees so I choose to support everyone. My dad graduated from Baylor, my mom graduated from Southwest Texas (now Texas State), Candace graduated from Texas, and Jeremy graduated from Texas Tech. Jason graduated from Central Christian College in Kansas, but he loves UT.
My parents took the family to watch the Big 12 Championship at Cowboys Stadium. Texas won at the very last second. Keegan did great! We passed him back and forth on the row so that everyone got a chance to hold him. It worked perfect!!
Uncle Jeremy, Aunt Candace and Keegan

Jason, Keegan and Me

Jason, Keegan and me in front of the Cowboys Stadium




0 comments: