Saturday, January 30, 2010

Christmas

I have gotten so behind in my blogging. Here are some pictures from Keegan's first Christmas. We had so much fun sharing this special time of year with Keegan and our family.

Aunt Mandy and Keegan playing with his new blocks.

Keegan modeling his new Justin cowboy boots. They are a size 4, but they were on sale. My mom said she could not pass up the deal. He is going to love wearing them.

Gigi and Keegan listening to his Christmas bear. The bear tells an entire Christmas story. He loved it!!


The Powers Family
Pops (my dad), Candace, Keegan, Jeremy, Me, Jason and Gigi (my mom)

Pops, Keegan, and Gigi


Candace, Jeremy, and Me

The Aune Family

Pops and Keegan having a great time!!


Powers Family Great-Grandchildren
We were missing Hudson. I can't believe we have 12 great grandchildren.
I love our big family!








0 comments: