Friday, October 23, 2009

Two Week Check-Up

Keegan had his two week check-up today. Dr. Newton was very pleased with his progress, which made me happy. Of course, I showed up with a list of questions, and Dr. Newton helped answer all of them. I felt so much better when I left from the appointment. Next week, he will get the second newborn screen test at the hospital. Pops (my dad) came to spend the day with us and take us to the appointment. Thanks for taking us Pops!

Two Week Stats:

Weight -8 pounds 3 ounces (50-75 percentile)

Height - 21.3 inches (75-90 percentile)

Head - 14.8 inches (75 percentile)
We have already started the pacifier habit. He loves it! He tends to suck it so hard that it flies out of his little mouth. The smart little guy has figured out how to hold it in his mouth. Too cute!

1 comments:

The Morphis Family said...

We used Dr. Newton too - he is AWESOME!!!! Keegan is the cutest little guy. I know you guys are loving every single minute of being his parents. Love on that precious baby!