Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Keegan your rail is up...

Ok, so I got the chair rail up. Here are some looks. Need to do touch up painting, but can wait till tomorrow! Next I'm going to sand the dresser. Enjoy!
A look from the hallway.

The closet corner.


Back at the hallway.

Jersey approves or maybe she's ready to play! Hope you guys like...





5 comments:

Amy said...

Great, great job, Brother and Sister! This is so cute! I am sure it looks even more precious in person, and will look even more precious with little Keegan snoozing perfectly in his striped room! Love you!

The White Family said...

Jason you did a great job! Keegan will love his room!

The Ballard Family said...

Way to go, Jason! It looks great!!!

The Genella Family said...

You did a good job, Jason. I am VERY impressed. I was bragging on you to Charlie last night! :) I bet your wife will be very excited when she gets home. Love the stripes.

Anonymous said...

that looks so good!!!!!!!!!!! nice job! :)