We are expecting a baby on October 7th. We are thrilled about the exciting news. I have been to five appointments already and everything looks great. My favorite part is hearing the heartbeat. It truly is a miracle!! On May 20th, we will find out if it is a boy or a girl. At our early screen appointment, the doctor told us that he thought it was a girl. I am not convinced so I am excited to find out.
I told Jason the big news by giving him a surprise bag. I put his goodies in a soccer bag so that he would think it was a soccer gift for the start of his new season. Here is a picture of the books and soccer onesises.

We told my parents when we were 6 weeks. I got them a Grandparents' Legacy Book and fun bibs. I also made a Powers Ranch onesise for them. I know our kids will love spending time at my parents house. I can't wait to spend time in the country with the baby.

Here is a onesise for my sister, Auntie Candichelle. Of course, we used t.u. orange ink.

Here is the onesise for my brother, Uncle Jeremy. I know my kids will love hunting with him.








4 comments:
LOVE IT!! Can I have a Powers Ranch onesie too. Do they make them for 33 year olds? You are super creative and are going to be an EXCELLENT mommy. What a lucky lil baby!
wow!! you are so creative with those onesies!! :)
so cute!!
I was wondering when you were going to post the big news on your blog!! Love the onesies...where did you get them done??
Post a Comment