Sunday, April 26, 2009

TOO CUTE!!!

Our friend, Julie Conary, called me a few weeks ago to tell me about a new Gymboree line. It is for boys and called Soccer Champ. I think all of the items are adorable! Check it out if you have not seen it. Julie surprised me this last week and bought us this onesise. She also bought two cute navy bows to match. Julie is convinced it is a girl and I am just not sure. We have fun discussing what we think it will be. If we have a girl, I have no doubt that she will be adorable in her soccer outfit. If it is a boy, watch out Gymboree. I am going to buy one of everything.




5 comments:

Kat and Craig said...

I am soooooooo stinkin' excited for you and Jason!!! I can't wait to find out what Baby Aune is! Either way you he/she is going to be adorable.. The question will be which genes he/she will get when it comes to height!! I am sooo excited!! How have you been feeling?

New said...

I cannot wait for you to get my soccer goodies!

Monica Jackson said...

I've been thinking that you're having a girl... can't wait to find out!!

Amy said...

we'll take one of each. k, thanks!! ha ha!! love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

aww that is cute kristen! :)