Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Haley and Jon's Wedding

This weekend one of my best friends, Haley, from Corsicana got married. My friends from Corsicana have all been close since elementary school. We love spending time together and this weekend was no different. Haley and Jon's wedding was perfect and Haley looked beautiful.
Jourdan, Sarah, Me and Lindsay at the Rehearsal

Jason and I at Joe T. Garcia's

Bridal Luncheon at La Madeline's


Jason and I at the reception

Corsicana Girls!!!
Sarah, Lindsay, Cari, Haley, Jourdan, Me, and Brooke
I love you girls!!
Congratulations Haley and Jon!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You looked so pretty at the wedding!

Amy said...

look how pretty! i love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Can you believe it??? They canceled school today!!! I could cry... :)
Also, this is just funny... the word verification that I am supposed to type below says "haters"... you are just that cool! :)