Tuesday, December 30, 2008

December Update - Christmas with Friends

The second weekend of December was packed with Christmas fun with our friends in McKinney. Friday night, we went to the Gaylord Texan for dinner and ICE. It was so much fun to see the amazing ice creatures. We had to wear big blue parkas since it was 9 degrees. I am still amazed that I sucked it up and dealt with the cold...it was worth it. Saturday night, we went to the Baller house for our Bible Fellowship Group Christmas Party. The food was great and we had lots of fun. The girls participated in an ornament exchange and the boys had a white elephant exchange. I got two adorable ornaments and Jason got a Nerf gun. We were both thrilled with the gifts that we got. Sunday night, we headed to Dallas with our small group. We ate dinner at Celebration and the went to the Meyerson to see the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and Choir present The Stories of Christmas. It was the perfect weekend with friends!!!

The entrance at ICE.

Jason and I in the ice gingerbread house.

Me, Melissa, and Caitlin under the ice branches.

David, Ryan and Jason in front of the ice manager.

Jason and I in front of the ice manager.
____________________________________


The girls at the ornament exchange. I do not have a good picture of the boys at the white elephant exchange. I tried to blog steal the group girls pictures but it did not work.
_____________________________________

Add Image Jason and I at Celebration. It is a fun place to eat.

Laura, Me, Manda and Mandy at Celebration

Our Small Group at the Meyerson

Charlie, Laura, Jason, Me, Manda, Aaron, Mandy and Brandon

1 comments:

Amy said...

i want to join your small group! you guys have so much fun! that is awesome! maybe we should join one at our church!
i love you guys! it was really good to love on you at Christmas! thanks for coming in to see us!