Sunday, February 7, 2010

Titan Soccer

Soccer season is here, and we are all super busy. Distict started this past Friday. Jason's team has started out with a not so great record, but they are continuing to get stronger and grow as a team. Keegan and I have not been able to go to many games because it is so cold. I was hoping that we could hang out in the press boxes, but they only block the wind. Jason and I agree that it is not smart to drag Keegan out in the weather. I hope that the weather improves towards the end of the season so we can go to a few games.

Keegan is ready to cheer on his daddy!!!
Keegan hanging out on his soccer pillow.

Keegan and Jason after the first game. Keegan loved being outside. He talked and cooed the entire time. I giggled because it seemed like he was cheering the team on.
GO TITANS!!!
Good luck this season!



0 comments: