Sunday, August 9, 2009

Corsicana Baby Shower

We had a wonderful shower in Corsicana last weekend. Everything was perfect! I had so much fun spending time with my family and friends. Keegan is going to be so loved and spoiled. We had an amazing turn out at the shower, and we got so many wonderful presents. I can't wait to dress him in all of his adorable clothes, use the soft blankets and play with the toys. We also got several big items including the car seat, pack-n-play, bumbo, monitor and activity gym. I feel so much more prepared for his arrival now. Several people put together great baskets of all of the baby essentials like thermometers and medicine. My parents came down this past weekend to help us organize everything.Haley, Lindsay, Me, Jourdan and Brooke
Candace and Me
We started taking our birthing classes last week. We have already learned so much. I must say that I leave overwhelmed every time but I know the information will make me feel more prepared. I have started a to do list. I know poor Jason thinks I am crazy because the list is three pages long. We have been working hard to mark things off. The problem is that I keep adding to the list. We have a few more things to do in the nursery and it will be ready. I will post the final pictures in the next few weeks. I want to post the pictures when everything is done.




2 comments:

Kate Robinson said...

You look so cute! I cannot wait to see baby pictures! Send me your address! My email is robinsonkathryne@aol.com. And where did you find such a cute dress? I hope that all is well!

Candie said...

What cute, sweet friends! I'm so excited for you!!!