Saturday, July 5, 2008

Where Did June Go??

Summer is flying by. I am glad that we still have a month to enjoy. We had a special event every weekend in June . We had a baby shower for one of my college roommates, Ali, and my cousin, Jennifer, got married on June 14th. I need to get the pictures from my sister so I will post them later.

On July 21st, we had a couple shower for Lindsay and Teague at our house. Brooke, Jourdan, Lindsay, Haley, Sarah, Cari and I have all been best friends since elementary school. We get together at least four times a year and we always have a big Christmas celebration. We exchange ornaments...so much fun! It is very rare for a group of girls to be so close for 20 years but we all love each other. I love these girls!

Brooke, Jourdan, Lindsay, Haley and Me
( We missed you, Sarah and Cari!!)


On June 28th, we participated in a progressive dinner with our Bible Fellowship Group. Jason and I had never attended a progressive dinner...it was a blast! We started at our house with chips and dip. The next stop was the White's for salad. The main course was at the Guyton's. They served brisket, potato salad, baked beans and bread...yum!! Our final stop was at the Maxwell's for dessert. Jason and I are so blessed to have an amazing group of friends that love the Lord. Here are a few pics...
The Girls

The Boys


1 comments:

Amy said...

we love you guys, and miss you already! come see us again very, very soon!