Fun Facts about Me:
Melissa, thanks for tagging me!
4 Jobs that I have had in my life:
Gymnastics and Cheerleading Teacher
NCA and AB Instructor
University Bookstore - College Station
6th grade Reading Teacher
4 Movies that I have watched more than once:
Pretty Woman
How to Lose A Guy in Ten Days
Hope Floats
Notebook
4 Places I have lived:
Eagle Lake, Texas
Corsicana, Texas
College Station, Texas
McKinney, Texas
4 TV shows that I Watch:
Brothers and Sisters
Desperate Housewives
Grey's Anatomy
All My Children
4 Places I have been:
Geneva, Switzerland
London, England
Paris, France
Maui, Hawaii
4 People who email me regularly:
Jason
Stephanie
My parents
Xtreme Team - my team teachers
4 of my favorite foods:
Chips and Salsa
Pickles
Which Wich
All Mexican Food
4 places I would like to visit:
Europe with Jason
Beach in Mexico
Africa
Washington DC
4 things I am looking forward to this coming year:
Summer - No School
Spending time with family and friends
Getting a new dog...(wink, wink Jason)
Working on our kitchen
4 websites I visit daily:
Eschool - grade book
Eduphoria - school website
Wells Fargo
Blogger
4 bloggers I am tagging:
Julie N
Lanette S
Mandy C
Monica J
15 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment