I have enjoyed my cheerleaders so much this year. I have only had one parent problem and it really was not a big deal. I am going to miss them next year because I know they spoiled me. They made everything easy for me. They all picked up on the material quickly, learned how to be good cheerleaders at the games, and are awesome at stunting for 7th graders. We are getting ready for tryouts for next year so my squad is done for the year. I made all of them journals and gave them a few pictures from a football game. Here is a picture of the journal I made. I think they turned out cute but I was so sick of them after making 24. The first picture is the front. I love the paper I found and I thought it was perfect for teenage girls. The bottom right flower is on a foam square so that it is 3-D...it is hard to tell in the pictures. The second picture is the back.
15 years ago







1 comments:
You are too cute! I love the journals, and I am sure the girls do, too.
Post a Comment