Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Bringing in the New Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Julie, Jason and Judd New helped Jason and I bring in the New Year. I guess you can say we are getting old since we had no desire to go out. We had plenty to eat and drink at our house, we did not have to get dressed up and it was warm. We played XBOX 360 and the Nintendo Wii. The guys played video games until midnight, but Julie I got bored with it so we watched the count down. We had so much fun! I loved playing with Judd...he is adorable!!

My New Year's resolution is to start taking more pictures. Jason ordered a new camera for us so I think I can make it happen. I used to take pictures of everything but I have been slacking since the honeymoon. Actually, I think all the engagement, wedding and honeymoon pictures did Jason in for a few years. I do have a few pictures and videos from our XBOX 360 and Wii party. They crack me up - check them out!!


Julie and Judd...Happy New Year!Judd and Me...He is so cute!

Jason and Jason racing on the Wii.


Julie and me racing on the Wii.

3 comments:

New said...

Aune's~
Thanks for hosting us for the New Year! We had a blast hanging out with the two of you. I could not think of a better place and company to help us ring in the New Year! Hooray for '08!

Julie New

Aunt Sarah said...

Aune's, I have showed the videos to everyone! They crack me up! I always enjoy moments when I can laugh at my sister and brother-in-law! You guys are GREAT!

Sarah Musselman

Unknown said...

Hey Aune Family...The blog is great. Your house looks fabulous too!! I think next years Super Bowl party might should be there!?!
Whitney Cox